Tuesday, July 17, 2012

baseball jerseys cheap the leader of his firm.

A few men to see a mixed community like to have a tattoo on the arm ...... the Ning Nancy and their on the car, before leaving, she comforted me, saying nothing, so I do not have alarm ... also known as I do not tell anyone ... but I am very harmful, afraid ah. I am still had to find you ... Although it is not clear, but I at least can guess who is looking for Ning Yan trouble! Certain that the best scum!
I inhaled deeply the tone: Subsequently, I asked the little girl some of the details and told me the time, place, and so on. Fortunately, she is still very attentive, and actually also the license plate number of reported address and I asked Ning Yan She immediately reported out.
I can sympathize with the difficulties of Ning Yan,baseball jerseys cheap, after all this privacy, at the same time the habits of the Chinese people wash their dirty linen, Ning Yan has been very good in the company's image, but also very popular these days, any place and ultimately the kind of love chewing the guy of the human tongue.
I hung up the phone, looked slightly hesitated for a few seconds, and decided to save people important that the best scum who know that the scum will make anything out of things!
I refused to take a side Nan aircraft, but she is in heaven, the phone will certainly shutdown, can not contact her, only sent a message to her brief that I have something urgent, and then flew out of the airport to the parking The field started the car, all the way open on the tell flew to the city ...
On the way, I thought, I called a friend before, is brilliant gold wall that look wherever he goes, the leader of his firm.
His firm was it? Me! Chen Yang.
Troop?! I did not say what nonsense: His firm was loudly laughed over the phone: Ning Yan to live near the address in the west of Longjiang, the government of the last century great efforts to develop large areas of new residential area west of the Rio built.
The address is not too difficult to find, I rushed breath live in the district of Ning Yan, found the building where she lived,nike air max infrared, carefully looked at. Really see downstairs a Su AXXXXX, van license plate and telephone company The girl said exactly the same.
I was relieved, it seems that my judgment is right. They really came home with Ning Yan.
Scum man seems still did not give up the extortion money.
I parked my car on the road outside the district to come up with phone calls to his firm told him the address, he took over. Then I took out a cigarette from his pocket, pretend to go towards the car the past.
The car sat a man, it is estimated that drivers look Hengrou, about three-year-old looks like, watch the look, should be

No comments:

Post a Comment